- Import version: North America
“Please be careful”
- Some overseas game software does not work on Japanese game consoles. Please refer to the version of your game console in advance and check the compatibility table below to see if it works.
- For products with “(Import version)” in the product name, you cannot select the region such as North American version or Asian version. However, the products listed as North American version and Asian version are for products in that region.
- Titles marked “M” at the bottom left of the package image are targeted by the North American Rating Organization for ages 17 and up and may include violent or sexual expressions.
- Titles marked “18” at the bottom left of the package image are targeted by the European Rating Organization for ages 18 and up and may include violent or sexual expressions.
- The actual package may differ from the photo.
- If there is no special description in the product title, the regular version of the product will be delivered. Benefits are not included.
- If the system of the main unit has not been updated to the latest version, the system update guide will be displayed in English before playing, as in the domestic version. Follow the instructions on the screen to start updating the main unit system.
- If your game console account is for Japan only, you may not be able to play online. In that case, please acquire an overseas account by yourself.
- Imported games are not covered by manufacturer support.
- Domestic game console x overseas version software correspondence table
* In Europe, the output signal called PAL format is used for video output of TV etc., which is different from the NTSC format in Japan and North America, so the European version software was used on Japanese game consoles. In some cases, the video may not be output normally on some models.