Description of item
- From the “line trouble” requested by the SW bait finesse angler to release. In order to achieve both long-distance pitching performance from low trajectory pitching of micro lure by PE line, it is unexplored that the performance of both of 28mm diameter G1 duralumin PE dedicated AIR spool and TWS that maximizes line emission is provided. region.
- AIR brake PE tune is applied to the brake, and even when using a micro lure, it stably hits over 20m. By clicking the drag drawer to grasp the effect of the drag against the momentary plunge, the attack and defense of the line tension limit is supported by the drag sound.
- Whether to master it or take on the challenge. Inspired by expert anglers who enjoy plucking and even delicate operations such as jigs with bait tackles.
Specifications / Standards
- Winding length (cm / one rotation of handle): 74
- Gear ratio: 8.5
- Own weight (g): 165
- Maximum drag force (kg): 3.5
- Recommended winding amount PE (No.-m): 0.6-50
- Limit winding amount PE (No.-m): 0.6-100
- Spool diameter (mm): Diameter 28
- Handle length (mm): 80
- Bearing (ball / roller): 12 (12CRBB)
- Winding length Is the length per rotation of the handle.
- The amount of winding thread is a guide and varies depending on the manufacturer, item, and tension.
- Recommended line: PE 0.6-0.8-50m
- Recommended lure weight: 1.5g-9g (center plug is 3-7g or less)