Precautions for use
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin while using cosmetics.
Discontinue use if cosmetics do not suit your skin, that is, in the following cases.
If you continue to use cosmetics as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
(1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use.
(2) When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear.
● Take care not to get this in your eyes. If it gets in your eyes, rinse immediately.
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or eczema.
● Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Please keep away from direct sunlight and places with extremely high or low temperatures.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Be sure to close the lid and store after use.
(4) Do not use the product after the expiration date.
* Package design, etc. are subject to change without notice.
★ Important ★ Precautions
● As a general rule, products purchased at our shop will be treated as “individual imports” and will be shipped directly from Seoul, South Korea to the customer.
● All personally imported products are premised on the orderer’s own “personal use / personal consumption”, so it is prohibited by law to transfer or resell the ordered products to a third party. ..
● Customs duty and consumption tax may be levied. Please check here for details .